Below are a couple of tips to help troubleshoot Hitachi touchscreens.
I'm not sure how to turn the screen on / I'm not sure that the power is connected.
- Power button is located behind the power button on the front of the screen
- A red light will come on when you power up the screen. A good way to tell if the screen is on is if you touch the screen and you see grey dots.
If yes, this means that touch is working
I'm not sure which cord does what.
- HDMI is for picture and sound
- USB is for touch. Right click is equivalent to holding finger down.
Try to isolate the issue and test the functionality using different cables.
I've tested everything, and I am still having issues.
- Are you sure you have selected the correct input?
- What type of cords are you using? VGA or HDMI?
If you still need assistance, please email email@example.com, or get in touch with your Account Manager. Please note: we'll need your sales order number, date of purchase and serial number in order to assist you.