Below are a couple of tips to help troubleshoot Hitachi touchscreens.
I am not sure how to turn the screen on / I am not sure that the power is connected?
- Power button is located behind the power button on the front of the screen
- A red light will come on when you power up the screen. A good way to tell if the screen is on is if you touch the screen and you see grey dots.
If yes, this means that touch is working
I am not sure which cord does what?
- HDMI is for picture and sound
- USB is for touch. Right click is equivalent to holding finger down.
Try to isolate the issue and test the functionality using different cables.
I have tested everything and I am still having issues?
- Are you sure you have selected the correct input?
- What type of cords are you using? VGA or HDMI?
If you still need assistance, please email email@example.com, or get in touch with your Account Manager. Please note: we will need your sales order number, date of purchase and serial number in order to assist you.