Q1: How do you check the model number of the panel?
A1: You can find the model number on the left hand side of the panel. It has a bar-code with serial number and model number.
Q2: The tv does not automatically wake up when I have an active signal to the HDMI 1 / HDMI 2/ VGA.
A2: For model HITFHD6516C, auto on is no longer applicable. The panel needs to be manually powered on.
To power on the panel:
- Press the Select Source button on the remote control, select the input using up and down key.
- Press ENTER once you have selected the input source (make sure you have an active signal on the source).
Q3: My remote control does not work. I cannot turn on the panel using the ON/OFF button.
A3: The ON/OFF button is for the system OPS. Please see Q2 on how to turn the panel on.
To check if the remote control is working or not. Please see trouble shooting method:
- Make sure the battery is fitted correctly and the cover is closed properly
- Press the bottom right button to change from blue control to grey control. Grey control is for tv controls. Blue control is for mouse.
3. If remote control is still not working, please check the IR sensor to see if it emits a signal. The sample video is capture using Iphone6. Press the source select button and point it to you video phone. If you see the LED blinking then remote control is sending a signal. If the LED is not blinking change the battery and fit the cover correctly and test again.