Goods that are delivered damaged, faulty or are different to the advertised description or samples will be eligible for exchange, credit or refund. A Return Authorisation Form must be obtained by contacting your local Kookaburra Account Manager in the first instance (Visit the Contact Us page and click on Find my Account Manager or view the Find my Account Manager page in the footer for a list of Kookaburra Account Managers) or contact Customer Support via email or call 1300 766 997 for assistance.
All authorised returns must follow the below:
- Must be approved before the items are sent back
- Must be accompanied by a Return Authorisation (RA) Form
- Must be in original condition including all accessories and packaging
- We will advise you if a restocking fee is applicable to the goods being returned
- You are responsible for return freight
NB: returns will not be accepted for change of mind unless the goods meet the above-mentioned criteria.